Monday, September 04, 2006

52

Ahhh yes, and this is the aforementioned toddler who started it all...

I was tempted too publish the fry-roach, but on second looking, the picture is worse than the reality! If you want to see it, you're going to have to do it in person...

Other than that, today has been pretty chill. There is a welcoming party for two new kindergarten teachers... I am pretty glad that there are going to be some new teachers. More specifically, young teachers as I am by far the youngest in the school by at least 10 years in the middle school and 6 years in the grade school. But these new teachers are really young. I swear that I met one of them last year, WHILE SHE WAS STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL! I don't think Japan has any degree requirements for pre-school and that is probably why she was able to get hired.

-ANDY
 Posted by Picasa